You have to want the impossible, for the impossible to happen
Agata Ciołkosz-Styk is a graduate of the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies at the University of Warsaw, where in 2012 she received her PhD degree in Earth Sciences (PhD thesis with distinction).
After obtaining her PhD degree, she worked at the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography (IGiK) as an innovation manager, coordinating tasks related to increasing innovation potential and implementing modern technologies. At that time, Dr Ciołkosz-Styk managed European projects in the field of geoinformation, space technology and transport, which were implemented through EU programmes (FP7, CIP, H2020).
Since 2016 she has been working for Heller Consult, where she is responsible for research and development activities and is also a proxy of the company. Since 2017, she has been coordinating the work of the INFRAMA Academy, co-creating programs of workshops, webinars, conducting trainings and organizing the Academy events.
Privately, she is a happy wife and mother, a fan of horse riding and skiing, loves to spend time actively, and from time to time she appreciates dolce far niente, pleasant idleness.
Publications and conference presentations:
- Ciołkosz-Styk, A., Value of information in road infrastructure management, Congress Road Infrastructure Management, 04-05.12.2019 Warsaw.
- Ciołkosz-Styk, A., Heller, S. Risk management in Road Asset Management according to ISO 31000 standard, Elamed, Autostrady Magazine, 9/2019.
- Ciolkosz-Styk A., The Evaluation and Visualization of Spatial Disparities in the Pavement Condition for the Purpose of Sustainable Development of Road Infrastructure, World Conference on Pavement and Asset Management (WCPAM), 2017.
- Jump, M., Ciolkosz-Styk, A. & Radzikowski, T, Application of Road Safety Indicators into Road Maintenance Planning. Warmia and Mazury Case Study, World Conference on Pavement and Asset Management (WCPAM), 2017.
- Ciolkosz-Styk A., Heller S., Asset Management challenge of the 21st century, V Silesian Road Forum in Katowice, 26-27.04.2017.
- Heller S., Ciolkosz-Styk A., Effective management of road infrastructure with the use of cartographic visualization, XXXIX National Cartographic Conference, Cartographic visualization in science and practice, 26-28 September 2016, Zwierzyniec.
- Dukaczewski D., Ciołkosz-Styk A., National and regional geoportals of EU and EEA. Tendencies of development in 2010 – 2015 period; 2015, Polish Geodetic Review, no. 9.
- Brzeziński A., Ciołkosz-Styk A., Kwiatkowski P., Innovative Ticketing System Solutions for Warsaw Public Transport, THE ISSUE/NEREUS Publication Space and ICT Applications supporting Smart, Green, Integrated Transport and Urban Mobility, 2014, p. 66-67.
- Brzeziński A., Ciołkosz-Styk A., Kwiatkowski P., Urban and Regional Road Network Systems, THE ISSUE/NEREUS Publication Space and ICT Applications supporting Smart, Green, Integrated Transport and Urban Mobility, 2013, p.44-45.
- Brzeziński A., Ciołkosz-Styk A., Gruziel M., Kwiatkowski P., Intelligent transport systems as a chance of sustainable urban development, Shaping of Modern Urban Space, Published by Warsaw University., 2013
- Brzeziński A., Ciołkosz-Styk A., Gruziel M., Kwiatkowski P., Intelligent transport systems as a chance of sustainable urban development, Conference publication Shaping of Modern Urban Space, Conference, Warsaw, Poland, 29.11-01.12.2012
- Edwards C., Ciołkosz-Styk A., Saari H., Petrelli M., et al. Intelligent Solutions Sustaining Urban Economies – A Triple Helix Approach; Triple Helix International Conference; London, UK, 8-10 July 2013
- Bouffier J., Wells A., Dibnah S., Ciolkosz-Styk A., Spallone F., et all., Traffic Health Environment Intelligent Solutions for Sustaining Urban Economies, ITS World Congress, Tokyo, Japan, 14-18 October 2013
- Ciołkosz-Styk A., Goodyer E., Wells A., Dibnah S., Nocera R., Raventos T., et all, Intelligent Solutions Sustaining Urban Economies – Master Classes case study, 26th International Cartographic Conference, Dresden, Germany, 25-30 August 2013
- Ciołkosz-Styk A., Janczar E., Technological Capacities and Regional Strategies for Greener Urban Mobility in Mazovia Region, TSS, Toulouse, France, 26-28 June 2011
- Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Norma ISO5500x
- Norma ISO3100x
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Data visualisation