OUR GOAL is to build bridges between theory and practice, raise practical issues, popularize proven methods and exchange an experience. INFRAMA Academy supports infrastructure managers by developing the skills of their employees.
WE OFFER educational and consulting services according to individual specifications at the managerial and technical level.
WE ARE a group in which knowledge and experience meets passion. Our team is highly committed and has up-to-date industry expertise combined with a thorough knowledge of the Asset Management method.
WHAT IS ASSET MANAGEMENT? It is a management method that combines managerial and technical aspects with the uniqueness of the organization. It supports the implementation of its objectives and provides a framework for its continuous development.
WHY ASSET MANAGEMENT? Asset Management is not limited to managing assets, but puts emphasis on using thoses assets to support the organization to achieve its goals. It is recommended by the World Road Organization PIARC.
GLOBAL STANDARD Our work is based on the global infrastructure management standard, ISO55000.
The training was assessed by employees as professional, both in terms of organization and content. Participants expressed their satisfaction with the INFRAMA educational initiative trainers, their preparation and the ...
Marek Radion, MSc., Director
The District Road Authority in Rzeszow
The training took the form of lectures and workshops that were conducted in a professional, understandable and engaging manner. The training was characterized by high substantive level, trainers’ experience, fri...
Marian Gołoś, MSc., Head of the Department
The General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways, Warsaw Department
Lecturers from the Heller Group demonstrated great organizational efficiency and professionalism in the preparation and conducting of training, and also presented extensive knowledge and experience in the discussed to...
Zbigniew Tabor, MSc., Director
The Voivodeship Road Authority in Katowice
The training has been prepared and conducted with the highest level of professionalism. Thanks to excellent communication preceding the training and listening to the Client’s needs, it has been tailored to the n...
DI Christian Honeger
DI Mario Krmek
ASFINAG SERVICE GMBH
Meet our Experts
- Workshops, webinars, trainings, lectures, industry publications – our educational activity has many forms to reach as many members of the construction industry as possible.
- Forge of talents – we trigger potential, and we inspire to discover and take chances. We give new insights into seemingly familiar issues. We facilitate understanding of processes and events and we also discover new opportunities for participants of our classes.
- International norms and standards – our work is based on approved international documents.
- Original training methods – through these we know how to engage the participants, allow them to discover dependencies and destroy stereotypical approaches.
- Our training programs are certified by TÜV Hessen
- Years of experience in the industry is our source of information, not only what to do and how to do, but also, and perhaps most importantly, what not to do.
- Wide expert knowledge, we are the authors of standards for the assessment of surface technical condition in Poland and Germany.
- We cooperate with many road infrastructure authorities at various levels, both at domestic and international ones, which allows us to understand well the specificity and differences between the particular state administration units.
- We are members of road associations and actively participate in industry events to keep us up to date with current trends and solutions.
- We conduct research and development and carry out innovative projects to make the best use of knowledge and technology solutions in the daily work of road managers.
Audit & Certification
- We implement standards in road administrations at all levels, always adapting the requirements of the standards to the maturity stage of the organization
- We perform audits and support the administration being audited.
- We cooperate with the certifying authority TÜV Hessen.
- The certification confirms the organization’s commitment to best practices and standards.
- Experienced INFRAMA consultants support infrastructure managers in obtaining ISO 55001 Asset Management certification. Find out more >>>
Do you have questions?
Feel free to contact us!